Do you need a sweet treat? I know there are days when I want something to soothe the sugar cravings at the moment but don’t want a whole tray calling, “Eat me!” the rest of the week. This is the perfect solution. One serving and ninety seconds to bake keep things simple. Easy to make and a very yummy, fudgy result. You know you want to try it. Go ahead. You won’t be disappointed.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1 /2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, plus a few more for the top
- 1 ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Ice cream, for serving
- Place sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and salt in mug. Stir until combined and free of lumps. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add oil, milk, and vanilla. Stir until combined. Be sure to reach into the corners of the mug to incorporate wet and dry ingredients. A small spatula works well here. Try not to over mix.
- Sprinkle a few additional chocolate chips on top.
- Cook in the microwave on high for about 90 seconds. Microwave times may vary.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!
4 Comments Add yours
Easy and delicious! Miss J is an absolute doll, too. 🙂
Hi there! I hope you are well.
I’m going to try this recipe this will. Thanks!