Woo Hoo!

Well, this just happened.

The devotional study journal, Legacy: Living NOW for Future Generations, I co-authored with three other great Bible teachers (Beckie Lindsey, Nancy Franklin, and Marie Martinat) has been selected as a finalist for the Selah Award. It is humbling and exciting at the same time to be considered for this honor. The winner will be announced at the upcoming Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference in May.

And if that isn’t exciting enough, another Bible study, Heart Renovation: A Construction Guide to Godly Character, is also listed among the finalists. I am one of thirty writers who participated in the project that was put together by Katy Kauffman at Lighthouse Bible Studies.

“Woo Hoo!” as my daughter Genny would say. These are exciting times. I hope you will join me in celebrating.

Thank you for all your support you have offered as readers of what I write. It means a lot when you stop by.

If you would like to purchase either of these books, you can find them on Amazon.

9 Comments Add yours

1. Jan Cleveland says:

Ye-haw y’all👏🏻

Liked by 1 person

2. Mary Langer Thompson says:

Congratulations to all! Loved Legacy, and now I need to read Heart Renovation!

Liked by 1 person

1. Patty Schell says:

Heart Reno has some great authors. I hope you enjoy it.

3. Wow!!! Such exciting news, Patty! I do have Legacy, and will be adding it to my Lenten devotion time this year. Blessings!

Liked by 1 person

1. Patty Schell says:

I hope you enjoy your time in the Word. Thanks for stopping by.

Liked by 1 person

4. tadunn says:

I am so proud of you! What a great achievement. Congratulations to you and to your coauthors.

Liked by 1 person

5. Marybeth Pupa says:

All of your friends at Liebenzell Mission are rejoicing in this wonderful news! Well done! Blessings, Marybeth

Liked by 1 person